[SOLVED] Best B560 Mobo on my budget.

thesub3001

Honorable
Dec 30, 2017
So, I want to get an i5 10400f paired with a B560 mobo. Question is out of the ones I will list, which one is best. I can't seem to find any certain info and some mobos don't even have much feedback.
Any information or tests or any kind of light on the matter would be very much appreciated.
Here's the list of the mobos I have access to at my local shop that are within budget:

So, I want to get an i5 10400f paired with a B560 mobo. Question is out of the ones I will list, which one is best. I can't seem to find any certain info and some mobos don't even have much feedback.
Any information or tests or any kind of light on the matter would be very much appreciated.
Here's the list of the mobos I have access to at my local shop that are within budget:

i would personally choose B560M A or Steel Legend. Since it's impossible to do OC in the mobo, both choices are good for the price. The Aorus one is pretty much good, but pretty much overkill for the cpu and way pricier.

thesub3001

Honorable
Dec 30, 2017
i would personally choose B560M A or Steel Legend. Since it's impossible to do OC in the mobo, both choices are good for the price. The Aorus one is pretty much good, but pretty much overkill for the cpu and way pricier.
Funnily enough those two are my top choices for now as well. Still if anyone has any vrm tests, benchmarks, how well it handles ram oc I will be glad to read.