[SOLVED] Best battery screwdriver for PC builds?

nofanneeded

Respectable
Sep 29, 2019
Hello,

I need the best and most reliable battery powered screw driver that lasts long time , rechargable , and most important does not break the components (has right torque for PC components screws). And if possible does not rust.

Outside iFixit please ..

Solution
Generally speaking I probably wouldnt recommend one, its going to end up either causing more issues or falling short compared to a typical screwdriver.
The main problem is the various amount of torque any given component could need, mounting an HDD in a caddy takes far less effort than running self tapping screws into case fans.
Generally speaking I probably wouldnt recommend one, its going to end up either causing more issues or falling short compared to a typical screwdriver.
The main problem is the various amount of torque any given component could need, mounting an HDD in a caddy takes far less effort than running self tapping screws into case fans.

Reactions: DSzymborski
Solution

nofanneeded

Respectable
Sep 29, 2019

Is there one with multiple torques made for PC repair ? I have more than 40 PCs to Assemble next week ...

With that many PCs to assemble its something youll have to gauge for yourself, I personally could use my 20v dewalt impact to do it, simply because Im used to it and it has high precision over control.
Would I ever use it for a PC? Well no. Would I recommend it? Again, no.

Without trying one first, and getting accustomed to it, I would not purchase one to use going straight into a build that large.