[SOLVED] Best Bios settings for my RIG.

Critik

Reputable
Aug 5, 2019
Ok so I am a big noob when it comes to knowledge in Bios and all its settings so I want to know what settings Should I have enabled and disabled and tweaked a bit like basic standard stuff to get the best performance.

My Current setup.
ASUS ROG B450-F
AMD RYZEN 5 3600
16GB CORSAIR VENG 3000HZ RAM
ASUS ROG RTX 2060 8GB SUPER

I recently built this computer and loaded windows on to a flash drive went in the bios changed the boot override to the flash drive and save and reset installed windows and thats it. I want to know if I should change any settings to make it perform even better. I have Heard stuff about XMP or not getting your full ram speeds unless you fixed something but I do not know for sure. So can someone give me a run down of things that I should change to get better performance or just in general things but that should disabled or enabled.

Solution
You should ideally enable X.M.P in BIOS to get the rams to run at 2933MHz(given our ram kit). Outside of that you should leave the other settings alone. When you're feeling confident, you can tweak the voltages and clock speeds of the processor. Aftermarket cooling?

Lutfij

Titan
You should ideally enable X.M.P in BIOS to get the rams to run at 2933MHz(given our ram kit). Outside of that you should leave the other settings alone. When you're feeling confident, you can tweak the voltages and clock speeds of the processor. Aftermarket cooling?

Solution