Best Bios settings for windows 10?

Blitz Blitz

Distinguished
May 18, 2015
Hi. Maybe there is a link, or something with recommended bios settings? I have msi h77ma-g43 motherboard. Also wrong bios settings can cause bad windows installation? Thanks.

Solution
Where did you get the idea that the default settings aren't "right"? Everyone of us who've replied have told you otherwise. Why would a manufacturer ship a motherboard or system that wasn't setup "right" in the first place? Answer: they don't!
Unless you have a specific reason to change the default settings, leave them as is. One reason to change them is if you want to boot from other than your main hard drive; in that case you want legacy boot. That's the only change I've ever made.

Blitz Blitz

Distinguished
May 18, 2015
Thanks. Well what I found in web I change it by myself. But I confuse with few things:
-hardware prefetcher;
-adjacent cache line prefetch;
-power technology;
-C1E support;
-intel c state;
-intel c state limit;
-overspeed protection;

I have i7-3770 non k, and wanna optimize my system for gaming and workstation. Don't wanna get huge power bill, but wanna have fast and stable system, without removing all energy saver features and etc.

Tweaking your bios isn't going to really make your computer faster or more efficient.
Mainly due to you not having a K model. And when you do have a K model, it is less efficient from tweaking as people want it faster.

At best you will save 2 watts of power which equates to about $1 USD per 10 years.

Where did you get the idea that the default settings aren't "right"? Everyone of us who've replied have told you otherwise. Why would a manufacturer ship a motherboard or system that wasn't setup "right" in the first place? Answer: they don't!

Solution

You also said "Don't wanna get huge power bill, but wanna have fast and stable system, without removing all energy saver features and etc. " which contradicts what you just said....

Don't touch anything you don't understand - easiest thing in the world to do.
When you do understand, then you can touch it.