News Best Black Friday PC Monitor Deals: Cheap Sales on Gaming, 4K and More

bit_user

Polypheme
Ambassador
I was basically set to buy the LG 27GL850 (27" 10-bit 144 Hz IPS monitor), until I noticed Gigabyte just released the FI27Q-P, which simultaneously supports 165 Hz & 10-bit @ 1440p w/o overclocking. It's also FreeSync & G-Sync certified, with the G-Sync certification listing HDR support (uncommon), in Nvidia's database. Unfortunately, that's a very new model and therefore it's not discounted at all (currently $650).

For those willing to sacrifice a few features for a much better deal, here are some discounts on other monitors I've been eyeing:

• GIGABYTE AORUS CV27Q-SA - lacks 10-bit support
  • GIGABYTE AORUS AD27QD - 144 Hz and presumably can't simultaneously support 10-bit and high-refresh
  • LG 27GL83A-B - Amazon-exclusive version of the 27GL850 w/ USB3 support. Not 100% sure if that's the only diff, but it was on sale for something ridiculous like $288 (now sold out)
  • Samsung C27HG70 - curved 10-bit VA panel with FreeSync2 certification. Not "G-Sync compatible".

But, I'm basically sitting this one out and waiting for a price drop on that FI27Q-P (or for the competition to catch up).