Best boot drive SSD under 100 euros?

well one question before I answer below: your positive your motherboard has an M/2 connector on it for SSD?

the M.2 SSD will always be faster than a SATA drive, M.2 can runs up to 32GB/S where SATA can runs up to 6GB/S.
then you choice falls in that specific category, I would read reviews on M.2 Drives before making a decision, also pay attention to benchmark tests performed and compare them to each other. from my limited knowledge I would make my choice the Disco SSD Western Digital Black 256GB M.2 NVMe 2280 https://www.globaldata.pt/shop/western-digital/disco-ssd-western-digital-black-256gb-m-2-nvme-2280.html

prod1gy

Prominent
Jan 14, 2018

Yes, I'm looking at the B350 Mortar which does have M.2 support. I've never heard of that one before but it seems mighty fast! It has a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer too. But the shop only lists 2 year... Would I be able to RMA straight from the manufacturer?

prod1gy

Prominent
Jan 14, 2018
I think I'm just going with the Samsung 850 EVO since it should be plenty enough for my use case, I don't video edit or anything like that and don't plan to anytime soon, and I could use the extra money for a roomier storage drive, thanks for the help.

TRENDING THREADS