"Best" boutique store?

May 18, 2019
First, I'm new here so very sorry if this question been asked before.

I'm looking for a new liquid cooling PC. Yes I know building it is for the most part cheaper and better but I'm new to liquid cooling and decided to get a pre made one instead, safer in my mind.

Which boutique store would any of you most recommend based of build quality, customer service, and price for value? Personal Experiences very welcomed if you bought from them before.

Looked at Digital Storm(specifically their Aventum X)
https://www.digitalstorm.com/configurator.asp?id=2391277. I like the uber cooling with the 14 fans and the liquid cooling they have but it might be considered overkill for just gaming.

I also looked at some other stores like Ironside, Falcon, and Maingear. I heard bad things about Cyber Power and Ibuypower.

I would never recommend CyberPower. I just Bought a Laptop from iBuyPower. It wasn't their Brand, but an ASUS, that I had configured the way I wanted it. They were pretty good to deal with. There is another one, Origin, but I have very little information on that one.

May 18, 2019
I would never recommend CyberPower. I just Bought a Laptop from iBuyPower. It wasn't their Brand, but an ASUS, that I had configured the way I wanted it. They were pretty good to deal with. There is another one, Origin, but I have very little information on that one.
Thanks, I been going back and forth between Origin and DS. iBuyPower has mixed reviews so I'm iffy on them.

Thanks, I been going back and forth between Origin and DS. iBuyPower has mixed reviews so I'm iffy on them.
As I said, I just bought a Laptop from iBuyPower. I had it configured the way I wanted it and they kept up to date all the through til it was shipped and had a tracking number. I has to keep track of it as I had to sign for it. I have no complaints with them. They also have MSI. From what I've seen Origin looks pretty good. Main Gear is good, but can be pricey. Digital Storm are good. We had a place here, Velocity that were a Boutique place. Their stuff did turn up on Store shelves, but not here locally for some reason.