[SOLVED] Best budget 1440p 144hz (27 - 32") monitor?

Jan 1, 2019
I'm sure this has been asked over a million times but from doing my own research I find myself going around in circles and I'm slowly starting to go bald from ripping my own hair out.

Do you guys have any suggestion for a monitor of this type on a budget?

Jan 1, 2019
If I am perfectly honest...as little as possible. The ones I have looked at and find myself mostly considering are around the £350 - £450.00 mark. However, if I can be convinced spending more is worth it I shall definitely consider it.

Grugbug

Reputable
Jan 22, 2016
I have an Asus MG279Q that I am really happy with. My friend bought the same one after looking at mine. The monitor is a little on the pricey side but worth every penny.
I very seldom upgrade monitors so I can justify the price.

Jan 1, 2019
I have seen that monitor but it's a little pricey.

I am currently looking at the HANNspree HG324QJB 32" 2K QHD 144Hz Gaming Monitor, which seems to have been reviewed rather favourably. Does anyone have any first hand experience with this monitor?

SkyBill40

Honorable
I have an Omen 27 and love it. I'm pretty sure it's discontinued now but if you can still find one new in the box for ~ $450 or so, that'd be a good deal. It's about what I paid for mine. I've not been disappointed by it yet.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS