Build Complete Best budget case?

Arron356

Commendable
Jan 18, 2021
Looking for recommendations for case for this build. Don't really care for aesthetics, rather have great airflow/performance.
Budget: <£100

Current build:
CPU: intel core I5 12400
GPU: ASROCK challenger D radeon Rx 6600 8 GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte B660 Gaming x ddr4
Memory: Patriot Viper steel 16gn (2x8gb) 3600
Storage: intel 670p Ssd 1tb
PSU: corsair 650 w gold cert
Cooler: ID-COOLING SE-914-XT-Basic

Any suggestions is appreciated. Thank you.

It is getting hard to get a cheap case they seem to want to put glass panels and led on everything.

There are a lot of sites that review cases but most are near or above your limit. You can get good cases for less but these cheap case makers do not have the budget to send free samples to youtube reviewers.

In general what you want to look for is a case that has lots of mesh and fewer solid panels....espeically those that put solid panels in front of the fans and draw air though thin slots.

The more fans that come with the case the better. The fans are going to be a large part of the case cost.

The only critical things to check is that you have enough clearance for the cooler and the video card. I doubt you are going to have much issues unless you go with a small case but you do need to check this stuff.

Reactions: Arron356

JayT204500

Prominent
May 6, 2022
Looking for recommendations for case for this build. Don't really care for aesthetics, rather have great airflow/performance.
Budget: <£100

Current build:
CPU: intel core I5 12400
GPU: ASROCK challenger D radeon Rx 6600 8 GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte B660 Gaming x ddr4
Memory: Patriot Viper steel 16gn (2x8gb) 3600
Storage: intel 670p Ssd 1tb
PSU: corsair 650 w gold cert
Cooler: ID-COOLING SE-914-XT-Basic

Any suggestions is appreciated. Thank you.

Phanteks Eclipse G360A is a good budget case. Really Good Airflow.
Phanteks Eclipse G360A PH-EC360ATG_DBK02 Black Computer Case - Newegg.com

Reactions: Arron356