[SOLVED] Best budget gaming headset 100$ max?

7sena5

Prominent
Nov 3, 2017
Hi, i want one and last answer, best gaming headset for 100$ max with best sound quality and very good mic
For pc.

Solution
The ones Im currently using are the Astro A10's. Theyre about $60 USD. And theyre really durable with great sound and Mic. Astro is mostly known for their pricey high end headsets, but this is their more affordable model.
Jan 14, 2019
The ones Im currently using are the Astro A10's. Theyre about $60 USD. And theyre really durable with great sound and Mic. Astro is mostly known for their pricey high end headsets, but this is their more affordable model.

Solution

7sena5

Prominent
Nov 3, 2017

Yeah actually I was going to buy it but then i discovered a lot of better headsets

7sena5

Prominent
Nov 3, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from 7sena5 : "Best gaming headset 120$ max."

Hi. This is my third time publishing a thread on this website asking for best audio quality gaming headset and still no clear answer. Actually this starts to bother me every web site i enter they recommend a deffirent headset
So wht do you recommend? actually some people says cloud 2 are good other say alpha other say arctis 5 other say sennheiser gsp 300 or game one really i dont know what headset to pick. I just want a perfect gaming experience.

TRENDING THREADS