[SOLVED] Best Budget GPU Suggestion for both Ryzen 5 3600 and Ryzen 3 3300x

bi4nnc4

Prominent
Nov 21, 2020
Hi,

I'm looking for some decent gpu's with for both Ryzen 5 3600 and Ryzen 3 3300x.

The RTX 2060 Super and Radeon RX 5700 XT are too expensive here in Australia
My budget would be under ideally under $400 AUD.
I've got suggestions of getting a gtx 1660, but I am unsure which to get.

I will be playing rainbow six seige, League of Legends, CoD, cyberpunk, etc at 75+Hz,1080p.

Thanks.

Solution
Can't do much about it, GPU prices are inflated thanks to the combination of supply disruption from covid, increased operating costs everywhere from covid-related measures, insufficient supply due to most fabs already operating at max capacity pre-covid, increased demand for work-from-home, the resurgence of crypto-mining, AMD and Nvidia pricing their lower-end SKUs such that they make little sense on perf-per-dollar compared to higher-end models, and likely a handful of other factors beyond those.

If you want significantly more than IGP performance on a current-gen GPU, it gets real expensive real fast.

Here, in Canuckistan, I could have bought a 1650S for $190 shortly after launch and now those sell for $260-300 when they're in stock.

InvalidError

Titan
Can't do much about it, GPU prices are inflated thanks to the combination of supply disruption from covid, increased operating costs everywhere from covid-related measures, insufficient supply due to most fabs already operating at max capacity pre-covid, increased demand for work-from-home, the resurgence of crypto-mining, AMD and Nvidia pricing their lower-end SKUs such that they make little sense on perf-per-dollar compared to higher-end models, and likely a handful of other factors beyond those.

If you want significantly more than IGP performance on a current-gen GPU, it gets real expensive real fast.

Here, in Canuckistan, I could have bought a 1650S for $190 shortly after launch and now those sell for $260-300 when they're in stock.

Solution