Question Best budget memory for AMD build?

Astralv

Honorable
May 6, 2013
Hey there
I usually build with Intel and use Corsair memory. But this time I am hoping to build Ryzen. I do like all the lights, and was wondering what would be the best memory for it. I am looking at Corsair Vengeance XLP and Vengeance Pro. Should I go wuth Pro- is it good? Any other reliable brand? I had G-Skill DDR 3 memory in one build and had issues with Post, so not exactly a fan of G-Skill, but they claim G.SKILL Trident Z Neo is For AMD Ryzen- not sure what they mean and if there is any advantage. Thank you.

Astralv

Honorable
May 6, 2013
Thank you for reply. No specific budget, but more it cost, longer it would take to get all parts. Trying to buy one part at a time when I see good deal/ getting paid. So far- I have a... 3TB Hard drive!

I am Intel person but want to try AMD this time. This is for teen gamer- Steam, Minecraft (I am his mother). I want to get Rizen 7 3700X, but it bites, so I am in between 3600X and 3700X. I would like that 570MB but again- they bite, so... I dont need SATA4 support because there is no products for it, right?

I saw this deal today-
Intel Core i5-9600K + ASUS Prime Z390-A at 369$. I almost bought it (60$ off) but MoBo had no WiFi... So back to Ryzen and Hyper-threading- do I need HT technology in gaming? Is the Ryzen really better?

So the budget- I dont know- what ever is best to make it work, cautious of spending.
Thank you.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts