[SOLVED] Best budget wireless gaming headset?

MousTea

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2017
Hello people, I’am looking for a wireless budget gaming headset with microphone, i would like a cheap but not junk headset, since i don’t know the pricerange of the headsets i can’t set a budget, but i don’t want the headset to cost too much. Can you guys recommend end me a good and cheap wireless gaming headset with microphone? Thanks, Jiry

Solution
Hey, thanks for the response, like i said idk the price range of headsets but isn’t 70 alot? I would like something good and affordable, thanks Jiry

Not a lot in my opinion. If you want quality you have to increase your budget as with all things. You can't have good and cheap at the same time. If you want something

If you can do away with wireless and get wired look up Plantronics headsets. I see the RIG 400HX on amazon for $20

Solidjake

Notable
Sep 6, 2019
Hey, thanks for the response, like i said idk the price range of headsets but isn’t 70 alot? I would like something good and affordable, thanks Jiry

Not a lot in my opinion. If you want quality you have to increase your budget as with all things. You can't have good and cheap at the same time. If you want something

If you can do away with wireless and get wired look up Plantronics headsets. I see the RIG 400HX on amazon for $20

Solution