Best Buy Soon to Sell Pebble Smartwatch In Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hate to break it to you, but your friend aunt is a whore. And judging by the price a bad one. And I'm just saying. don't get drunk around her unless you want an std.

ALSO how do I contact your spammer employer to let them know you are too retarded to post a URL?

.c m? Really

nevilence

Distinguished
May 8, 2012

are you telling me this isnt legit???? no ways >< I was about to click that bad link, my life is a lie =P

Not sure this is going to get very far. Best thing about getting a cell phone back in the day was freedom from having to wear anything other than clothing. Best thing about moving up to a smartphone is freedom from having to keep 100 little portable devices charged all the time. a smart watch is a watch I would have to wear, and the introduction of something to keep charged. Not saying it won't become popular... but my bet is that it will be a fad that will hit in full swing a year or two from now, and be gone within 5 years after that.

daekar

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
What does this thing do that makes it worth that much money? Are we really so stupid that we will pay $150 for a watch that has to be charged weekly whose primary function is to avoid taking our phone out of its holster?

Honestly, unless it has absolutely world class integration with the phone, speakers+mic and superlative voice-to-text and text-to-voice plus custom voice commands that can control the phone.... this is pretty worthless. I can't imagine giving up my solar powered watch for something that big and cumbersome.

GreaseMonkey_62

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009

I just can't see any use for these smart watches especially if they are tied to your smart phone. These things seem more like "look at me" type of devices. I could be wrong, but I don't see any replacing my sturdy solar powered watch any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS