Best case fan setup?

KindaHardcoreGamer

Reputable
Jan 9, 2016
The seemingly simplest part of my build is one of the hardest decisions.
I asked my friend about it and he said all i need is one intake in the front bottom, and one exhaust in the top back. Is this enough?
My setup (listing the things that may contribute to heat generation or dissipation)
CPU: i7 6700k. I may or may not overclock, if I do it will be a light to moderate one (no more than +500mhz at the absolute most)
CPU cooler: Cryorig H7
GPU: Asus gtx 1080.

What would be a good idea for my build? If I'm not going to use neutral pressure, positive is preferred.
(Also, could you be so kind as to list a good fan(s) to use? My setup is primarily black or gray, but some other colors may work.

Solution
Please don't bump threads, it can annoy the Mods.
The system isn't massively loaded with heat so your friend is right: Two fans are probably enough. Me, I'd drop dual fans in the front as intakes and leave it at that, the rear exhaust Phanteks ship the Enthoo M with is plenty, any excess airflow from the dual intakes will naturally vent through the roof opening.
Please don't bump threads, it can annoy the Mods.
The system isn't massively loaded with heat so your friend is right: Two fans are probably enough. Me, I'd drop dual fans in the front as intakes and leave it at that, the rear exhaust Phanteks ship the Enthoo M with is plenty, any excess airflow from the dual intakes will naturally vent through the roof opening.

Solution