[SOLVED] Best case/fans for Noctua nh-ds15

Jan 4, 2019
I have just completed my last build:
Ryzen 7 1800x
MSI X470 GAMING PLUS ATX Motherboard
CORSAIR - Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 MHz
EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 SC 8GB ACX 3.0 Black Edition
Now I put it together with Noctua nh-ds15 for good colling performance. I have noticed though that case is getting rather hot so my question is what would be best case for enhanced air flow?
Thanks for all suggestions.

Solution

If you are willing to wait, I contacted a vendor called Rosewill. They said the cases are in production at the moment and should be released online in a few weeks again; due to being out of stock.

So if you want a case that will grant you amazing cooling please look at this one:
Rosewill Full Tower Gaming Computer Case, support...

mtracy1991

Reputable

If you are willing to wait, I contacted a vendor called Rosewill. They said the cases are in production at the moment and should be released online in a few weeks again; due to being out of stock.

So if you want a case that will grant you amazing cooling please look at this one:
Rosewill Full Tower Gaming Computer Case, support up to HPTX MB, Support Dual PSU, come with 8 cooling Fans - BlackHawk-Ultra

link: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147157

It comes with 8 fans, the side panel holds one 240mm fan but can hold 9 120mm fans. Behind the CPU on the opposite case side, there is another spot for a 120mm fan for cpu cooling. Also, if u do not use your 5.25 bay drives, there is a slot available there for another 120mm fan. I suggest watching the video at the overview position on this page. Your fan and these fans should really cool your system significantly. Also, there are front panel fan controllers you can purchase as well and install into your 5.25 drivebay of your current case and hook up additional fans if your case can hold it. I counted about 20-21 fan locations in this case alone. With 9 120mm fan options for the side panel, this is pretty much a game changer for me. Apparently this damn thing can cool a nuclear reactor.

Solution