[SOLVED] Best case for my current and for my next build.

leadr

Commendable
Nov 3, 2017
Hi Guys!

In advance, i'm really sorry for the length of description, and for my english. (Not native speaker)
Really appreciate it if you read through. If you answere even more! :)

I'm looking for a good case for my current build, and what will lasts me for my next rig.
I'm browsing the net for days now, and i can't choose the best of all still, that fit with all of my preferences, and to tell the truth, i don't know well about cases in depth, and the official site of the companys didn't help me as well. (It does but not in that depth i would like).

So what is my notion?
I want to build a really nice build with adressable rgb lights. (Later simpler custom waterloop not in anyway, but it will nice to see if my case support it. Don't think on dual rad w/ 1km tube, just a simpler one.) So, to earn this, my case will have to support rads and be tempered glassed.(And ofc look rly cool)

Considering that it will be my really first FANCYY RGB build, i don't want to spend a lot of money on the chassis, cuz i dunno how it will goes. (Well or not) (If i will really be in this stuff, ofc i will buy a badass bigtower) I just want to try out this whole thing with a cheaper case.

So to come to the point, these are my preferences that i like to see in my next chassis:

-TG side panel. (Only 1 side) (Front is optional, but i really don't want acrylic considering that it is rly scratchable and i wouldn't find replacement for it.)
-Support rads, fans.
-If it has built in RGB, it has to be Adressable, and be capable to be synced with rgb controllers, fans, and rgb motherboards.
-PSU shroud without holes at the psu lable. (Nice to see if it has cutout for 360/420 rad.)
-Nice cable management.
-Replacable pci bracket cover panels. To don't have to break out. (Dunno if it is understandable)
-Support large or dual gpus.
-Dust filters
-At least 2 slots for 3.5
-At least 2 slots for 2.5
-No ODD
-(Optional vertical gpu support)

That'd be really nice to have an rgb controller built in, but ofc i can buy it separately.
I prefer more those that has transparent front (in any way) cuz those looks really badass.

My totally maximized budget: 80eur/90$.

These are the cases that are in my scope:

-Phanteks Eclipse P350x: Nice looking case, nice ARGB built in. Only 240/280 rad supp. Dust filter etc. In overall it looks like a really great case for its price. What kinda rgb controller does it have in? Can i connect rgb fans on it with splitter?

-Phanteks p400: Really good looking. Good rad support. Built in leds, but only 10 color (sync). Plenty of space.

-Thermaltake Versa c24: Nice looking case. However only 7 color, and i think its really not syncable with anything else at all. Nice rad support.

-Thermaltake Versa J21: Rly cheapoo, but have tg, nice rad supp, plenty of storage slot. But not a badass looking case, just a "not-bad at all".

-Thermaltake Versa c22: Im afraid of the glossy plastic panels are really scratchable. Bad rad support. Good looking, but looks just a fancy cheapoo stuff. Only 7 color and as befor, i dont think syncable.

-NZXT H500: IMO its a lil' bit small. Bad rad/fan supp. But looks really nice and clean (but not optimal for badass rgb, or waterloop), with good cable management, plenty of ssd slot.

-Aerocool Quartz: It look badass with dual TG, it can be really good looking with rgb fans. Good rad support, but only 2 ssd slot. Im afraid of its build quality

-Zalman K1: Good looking case, with nice rad supp. Zalman is not a high-end company, so its not too sympathic. It has rgb in it, but i dunno that i can sync it with other stuff. What kinda rgb controller may it has?

-Cooler Master k500: Nice looking case, especially with rgb. Not too good rad support, but not bad. Good fan support. Overall its really good. Why is it so cheap?

-Raidmax zeta: I dont know this company. Nice looking case, especially with rgb. But im afraid of build and material quality. If i read it well, it has a built-in full size rgb controller, what is really nice to see. But really amateur video of it, on its official site. Good rad support. Plenty of space.

-Deepcool Earlkase: Rly good looking case. Not-bad rad support. Built in rgb w/ more headers. (But i think its not adressable). I think it has good build quality.

-MSI mag bunker/pylon: Really nice looking with dual TG, but it looks like it be as "sponsored" or sg like that with those huge signs. Vertical gpu support. Bit little storage slot. Dunno how big rad fit in this.

Of course you can advise any other case that doesn't mentioned above :)
Thanks in advance for comments! :)

Solution
P350X is my pick and you can buy a phanteks rgb hub with a compatible motherboard to control rgb altogether I believe: http://www.phanteks.com/PH-CTHUB_DRGB.html
It seems ASUS aura is compatible and look nice.

don't know your use case for that large rad support, airflow is already very good. If for high-ends, you should get a better case.

leadr

Commendable
Nov 3, 2017

Thanks for ur reply :) I think i dont have to use exactly phankes controller, i can use other brand's stuff, can i?
Large rad is for just it has that option u know. Why not, if it can do? Otherwise single 360 rad is enough for a simpler custom waterloop that can looks awesome. *-*