Ryzen 5 3600
Tridentz Royal 8x2
MSI RTX 2070 super Gaming X Trio
Seasonic Focus 850w Gold
NZXT Kraken x62

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
shopping online for the Philippines is very difficult.
The only website I know of for stuff is galleon.ph

That site has more offerings than localized sites, but that's because they have items that ship internationally at a cost.

And certain items end up costing more retail price than they would anywhere else in the world.

And as for recommending anything to buy, honestly, as I said, it's extremely difficult.
Especially since product availability and pricing for virtually everything is absolutely ridiculous and unknown.

So while I could easily recommend a case based on the USD budget, that case would cost 4 times the amount to buy and have shipped online to the philippines. So recommending anything based off of retail pricing is a no go because as I just explained, it's normal everywhere else in the world, but completely out of wack for PH.

It's not hard to look at case specifications though, so if you know of any sites for local purchase, or have local shops you can go to, I would suggest doing that, and look at what's available for PC cases and do the research on that case.

Plenty of blog style as well as YouTube video reviews for plenty of cases out there.

Amazon does ship to PH, but the selection is limited.