[SOLVED] Best cheap LGA1200 board with 2 M.2 slots?

Hey guys! I am looking for the cheapest possible LGA1200 board with two M.2 slots. The CPU is going to be either i3-10100F or i5-10400F, so no need for OC capable or anything like that, I just want one that works, has two DIMM slots, is NOT ITX (only LGA1200 ITX in my country is Z490).

I also preferably want Asus or MSI, which can run Aura Sync/Mystic Light
A Gigabyte board is actually what I prefer but I'm not sure if it can run those (can it?) because rgb fusion is trash (personal experience). Probably will buy a CM MB511/520 ARGB case

Also, AMD A520/B450 that can run new cpu without bios update manually/B550 recommendations are also welcome. But pls keep the cost as low as possible. All I'm looking for is a board with two slots that can fit a cpu that will last 5 years. Thanks!

HI I found another one

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/B460M-PRO-VDH-WIFI

This seems to have 2 M.2 slots for storage right if I'm not mistaken? And are they both 2280? I can't tell by seeing. I needed WiFi anyway, was thinking of a pcie extension. Don't need that anymore. Can you tell me if this is equivalent or better or worse than the Asus Prime I mentioned?