Best Competitive Gaming Mouse

TJ Msl

Reputable
Jun 4, 2014
So I use a deathadder 2013 and its time for a change. I want something not too heavy. G502 is out of the choices as its uncomfortable to me. I understand the g402 is similar and I do not want that one either. Steel Series Rival 300 feels good to me, but I have bad things in the past about it. Maybe a Final Mouse? Right now its between Mionix Naos and the Steel Series Rival 300. Castor is too small.

Solution
I made the move from a deathadder 2013 (double click issue) to an M65 from corsair.
While I run it with all 3 weights installed, because I like heavy mouses, it can be ran with none installed and is extremely light (its plastic and aluminum)
I made the move from a deathadder 2013 (double click issue) to an M65 from corsair.
While I run it with all 3 weights installed, because I like heavy mouses, it can be ran with none installed and is extremely light (its plastic and aluminum)

Solution
^^ wouldnt touch it with a bargepole mate.
reason?, the scroll wheel spindle is made from molded plastic.
not good if you want to keep your mouse for more than a few weeks/months.

OP, of the mice listed. the steeleseries 300 is probably the best option.
sweet spot for price. (as far as it can be with gaming grade peripherals)
good build quality, optical 6500dpi sensor.
and yes while the amount of people saying they arnt happy looks high. compare it to the numbers actually sold and there's not that many complaints.

Crapcicle

Reputable
BANNED
Jan 7, 2016

Have had mine for a few months now and the scroll spindle seems fine. And yes I do know it is made out of molded plastic. I honestly scroll like crazy but I haven't felt any degradation from the spindle. But some people may be skeptic. To each his own.

Knicks2012

Honorable
Dec 13, 2012
I have the FinalMouse and love it. I got it soon after they launched, it died on me about 9 months later but they shipped me a new, updated model. Told me there was some kind of defect in the original.