[SOLVED] Best components for this set?

Mar 5, 2021
Power Supply: CX750 Corsair
Motherboard: ASUS M5A78L-M LX/BR (with integrated graphics)
CPU: AMD FX-4100 3.6GHz Quad-Core
Memory: 8GB

My gpu blew up a few months ago and I figured it was time to upgrade this whole computer once and for all, my aim is just to replace the GPU but I think the motherboard/cpu may be a tad bit too old and need replacing? What do you guys think?

Solution
So, I went for Build 2 (obviously) and it's almost there in the terms of my budgeting, maybe we could go down a bit on the GPU? Like I don't understand much about computers but I'm not really into those modern high end games.
Also, the fact you haven't linked a Power Supply means that mine is good for all of this right?
Yes, a CX750 is a good powersupply.
I picked the 1660 super since its the best 1080p (and 1440p in some less demanding games) before going with the RTX ofcourse (or AMD 6000 series).
It will serve you very long if you keep gaming on 1080p.
Mar 5, 2021
Can you link me the shop's in your country?
https://www.kabum.com.br

Here you go, thanks for the help. The number I gave you was a rough estimate in murican dollars, if you were to translate it into Brazilian Reais tit for that it would be way above my budget, honestly.

Reactions: Why_Me
Mar 5, 2021
Ok, how about this.
Since i dont understand that language, im going to send you a few pc partpicker list builds, and you tell me what you can afford.
Build 1
Build 2
Build 3
Build 4
Build 5
So, I went for Build 2 (obviously) and it's almost there in the terms of my budgeting, maybe we could go down a bit on the GPU? Like I don't understand much about computers but I'm not really into those modern high end games.
Also, the fact you haven't linked a Power Supply means that mine is good for all of this right?

I picked the 1660 super since its the best 1080p (and 1440p in some less demanding games) before going with the RTX ofcourse (or AMD 6000 series).

Solution
Mar 5, 2021
BTW what case and storage do you have?
Only saw it now, I have an Kingston SSD (I think 500ishgb) for storage as well as an HD for storing pictures and stuff and some old case which I found laying around in the attic, does the case matter? I don't know all that much about computers.

Right, and what about sinergy/compatibility, is that a thing to worry about which might impact performace/lifespan?

Reactions: Dj0gany
Only saw it now, I have an Kingston SSD (I think 500ishgb) for storage as well as an HD for storing pictures and stuff and some old case which I found laying around in the attic, does the case matter? I don't know all that much about computers.

Right, and what about sinergy/compatibility, is that a thing to worry about which might impact performace/lifespan?
Not really, everything is compatible.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Case: keep
Storage: keep, but realize Windows will need to be clean install with a new motherboard.

The rest, donate to charity, sell if possible.

Only one major hurdle, buying a new gpu. Besides absurd pricing, many new builders simply cannot get the gpu they want, so are settling for something cheap until supply increases on their goal cards. Making supply of even cheaper gpus, scarce and more expensive.

Pretty much most of the budget pc is accessible at decent prices except for the gpu, so start shopping around for that asap.

Reactions: Dj0gany