Question Best components for this system

Mar 2, 2019
I have a i3-550 processor,8 GB ram and a Dell motherboard(Manufacturer=Dell Inc. ,Model=0C2KJT),I also bought a gaming casing.I want to the best parts that would fit in this system.(Remaining parts I didn't type) .I also wanna play Apex Legends in this system.

I have a i3-550 processor,8 GB ram and a Dell motherboard(Manufacturer=Dell Inc. ,Model=0C2KJT),I also bought a gaming casing.I want to the best parts that would fit in this system.(Remaining parts I didn't type) .I also wanna play Apex Legends in this system.

Last edited:

MetallicMonk

Upstanding
Feb 16, 2019
That processor is poor. But assuming your motherboard has a pci-e 3.0 x16 slot, something like a RX560 would work. You should be able to play the game at medium to low settings.

MetallicMonk

Upstanding
Feb 16, 2019
Depends on what your budget is also. You also need a power supply and some storage. Get a good power supply from a reputable brand. 550W will be enough with the rx560

MetallicMonk

Upstanding
Feb 16, 2019
See here for the history of this question:

Ahh that's quite the thread. If price is a non factor then I would buy a new platform. Lots of good suggestions on your previous thread. Not sure why you would double post..

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS