Question Best components for this system

Mar 2, 2019
I have a i3-550 processor,8 GB ram and a Dell motherboard(Manufacturer=Dell Inc. ,Model=0C2KJT),I also bought a gaming casing.I want to the best parts that would fit in this system.(Remaining parts I didn't type) .I also wanna play Apex Legends in this system.

I have a i3-550 processor,8 GB ram and a Dell motherboard(Manufacturer=Dell Inc. ,Model=0C2KJT),I also bought a gaming casing.I want to the best parts that would fit in this system.(Remaining parts I didn't type) .I also wanna play Apex Legends in this system.

Last edited:

MetallicMonk

Respectable
Feb 16, 2019

That processor is poor. But assuming your motherboard has a pci-e 3.0 x16 slot, something like a RX560 would work. You should be able to play the game at medium to low settings.

MetallicMonk

Respectable
Feb 16, 2019
See here for the history of this question:

Ahh that's quite the thread. If price is a non factor then I would buy a new platform. Lots of good suggestions on your previous thread. Not sure why you would double post..