Best controller under 40usd

theme57

Honorable
Oct 16, 2012
I am getting into PC gaming and am very used to the Xbox 360 controller due to its triggers then buttons on my PS3. I am looking for a controller (preferably a PC compatible Xbox 360 controller) for PC gaming. I would prefer a vibration feature as well. Any suggestions?

Solution
I HIGHLY suggest getting used to keyboard and mouse. When it comes to first person shooters especially, keyboard and mouse will always roflstomp any controller.

However, if you want a controller for other games or just to use, I believe the best is the actual Microsoft Wireless(or wired) Xbox 360 controller for windows. Exactly like on Xbox 360 then.

trogdor796

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2009
I HIGHLY suggest getting used to keyboard and mouse. When it comes to first person shooters especially, keyboard and mouse will always roflstomp any controller.

However, if you want a controller for other games or just to use, I believe the best is the actual Microsoft Wireless(or wired) Xbox 360 controller for windows. Exactly like on Xbox 360 then.

Solution

theme57

Honorable
Oct 16, 2012
can you send me a link? I am used to the keyboard and mouse, but wanted a controller for a console feel on some games.

Do you recommend wired or wireless for the controller? I have a spare wireless which makes me believe I can use it for two player if I get the wireless.

shanky887614

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2010

there are different programs to do this. motionjoy is very popular

here is a very good video on how to do it