[SOLVED] Best corsair fps gaming mouse?

fordongreeman

Honorable
Nov 5, 2017
What is the best fps gaming mouse from corsair?

I was going to get the corsair dark core, but perhaps there's a better one?

I'm hoping to get an RGB.

Solution

Jkcp

Commendable
Sep 13, 2016
Does it have to be a corsair mouse?

If you want a wild card recommendation I'd highly recommend the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB gaming mouse. It's really responsive, enables you to set so many different perametres to find tune it and is just a very good reliable mouse.

Here's a link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Proteus-Spectrum-Tuneable-Programmable/dp/B019DVCW3E/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_147_bs_t_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=XP6X72QZREF8CVHRRRKD

Sorry I couldn't recommend a Corsair one!

Solution

Zahid Shabir

Reputable
Apr 5, 2015
Never tried the Dark Core RGB (I assume you are asking this because you own other Corsair products and want to sync them) but if you don't mid not having a wireless mouse out of the two I have tried and own (M65 Pro RGB FPS and the Glaive RGB). If you need a sniper button (reduces sensitivity for increased sniping accuracy) then Corsair as far as I know has only made 3 mice (not including new versions of each mouse and not including mice such as Scimitar Pro as in software you can assign a sniper button to it) with a sniper button.
1) The M95 was the precursor to the Scimitar and I really liked it but as it wasn't updated the sensor is outdated and it has a blue LED logo which isn't RGB and I don't want a blue LED.
2) The M65 is the most basic mouse from Corsair with a sniper button it has a forward and back button as well as DPI up/down buttons.
3) Dark Core RGB which you said you already looked in to (I don't own this or haven't tried this)