[SOLVED] best cpu and MB pair for rtx 360ti?

Solution
Thank you for your detailed feedback, I just did not want to bother you with similar questions that others have. pretty much if you did not have a specific budget and you are building a brand new computer, personally IYO what do you think it is a good pair w/o bottle neck and not an overkill. just wanted to know ppl's opinions. :)
Still no real answer not enough information. In general I would get a 12600K or 12700K paired with a Z690 DDR4 motherboard since DDR5 is very expensive.

It depends on what games since your asking about the bottleneck word that should not be used it should be more without limiting the performance. This would also depend on monitor resolution, expect FPS since that can be limited by the processor or in...
That's a bit vague question to ask. Both INTEL and AMD platforms are equally good, but this all depends on your Budget. But you need to buy that CPU Model which will NOT bottleneck the 3060 Ti GPU as well, among other factors.

Actually, Need more details from your side. What are your current system specs ? Do you have a compatible PSU to power the 3060 Ti ? What's your overall budget for this upgrade.

yun3515

Honorable
Oct 3, 2016
That's a bit vague question to ask. Both INTEL and AMD platforms are equally good, but this all depends on your Budget. But you need to buy that CPU Model which will NOT bottleneck the 3060 Ti GPU as well, among other factors.

Actually, Need more details from your side. What are your current system specs ? Do you have a compatible PSU to power the 3060 Ti ? What's your overall budget for this upgrade.
Thank you for your detailed feedback, I just did not want to bother you with similar questions that others have. pretty much if you did not have a specific budget and you are building a brand new computer, personally IYO what do you think it is a good pair w/o bottle neck and not an overkill. just wanted to know ppl's opinions. :)

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Still no real answer not enough information. In general I would get a 12600K or 12700K paired with a Z690 DDR4 motherboard since DDR5 is very expensive.

It depends on what games since your asking about the bottleneck word that should not be used it should be more without limiting the performance. This would also depend on monitor resolution, expect FPS since that can be limited by the processor or in game settings if your card is maxed out.

EDIT with a new build I would go some extra on the processor to make it last longer in general you should get about 4 to 6 years from the processor before it's really time to update but usually need a video card upgrade in about the middle of that time.

Solution