[SOLVED] Best cpu around €300?

Jun 4, 2020
As the title says. I'm fairly new to pc building so yeah. I've heard AMD Ryzen 7 3700x is a good option but I'm not sure.

quick edit: my GPU to match up is RTX 2070 super

here is my list:

Last edited:
Solution
Right around one week ago, that motherboard was only $104. Now they want almost three tines as much? Screw that! I know supply is down and demand is up, but that is ridiculous.

If you don't need a new system now, wait until things in the retail world return to normal.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
Right around one week ago, that motherboard was only $104. Now they want almost three tines as much? Screw that! I know supply is down and demand is up, but that is ridiculous.

If you don't need a new system now, wait until things in the retail world return to normal.

-Wolf sends

Solution
Jun 4, 2020

-Wolf sends
Yeah sorry 'bout that. I didn't update my list for several weeks. So is the CPU that I've chosen well for its price?

edit: the motherboard isn't $300 dollars in my country. It's still €104 euros. :)