Best cpu cooler for i5-8600K and case fans for P400S

Jun 3, 2018
Hello,
I have the p400s and i am waiting for mobo (asus prime a z370),i5 8600K CPU,a psu 750Watt from corsair,ram 16GB g skill ripjaws,ssd 860 M.2..(gpu card in october-probable 1060 6 GB from Asus)
So...i have 2 options...my goal is to achieve cooling perfomance and very low noice.

(1st Option) I put Noctua NH-U12S for CPU Cooler and Noctua NF-A14 PWM (x2) in front of the case and Noctua NF-F12 PWM in rear.

(2nd Option) I put Cryorig H7 Quad Lumi RGB for CPU Cooler and Corsair Ml140 Pro Led Blue (x2) in front of the case and Corsair Ml120 Pro Led in rear.

I know that Noctua is a better option but i took a beautiful case and i dont want it to be ugly.Its their fault the f*** brown color...marketing fault..anyway my question to you all : (extra question:Will the fans in each option be fully compatible? )

Is the second option good enough to keep warm i5 8600k (now and in the future if i overclock the cpu and will be very loud to use the 2nd option? [cause i bought P400S (s:silent)] ... i dont want noice while i am playing (i play many hours...and especially at night).Speak freely...if the noctua is sooo much better option then i will stop looking appearance and take the noctua,if the difference is too small then i will prefer option 2.

Do you have any other better options to suggest? (price of 2 options is exactly the same in my country)

And for those who have P400S,another question: Are the case fans ok? Or do i need Static Pressure Fans in rear or front or both?

Thanks in advance :)