[SOLVED] Best CPU OC profile?

SlugBugBuddy

Reputable
Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, I don't really have a problem, I was just wondering if BY CHANCE anyone has an OC profile I can put on a USB to upload to BIOS for the following specs. (I know the odds of someone even having a similar PC to me is phenomenal, but I figured I'd try)

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700

CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Platinum 240mm Liquid AIO

Mobo: MSI x470 Gaming Pro Carbon (with latest low rom BIOS)

GPU: MSI Geforce 1660 Ti 6G

RAM: 4 x 8gb Adata XPG 3200mhz

Boot: Samsung 970 Evo NVMe 1T

Disk space: Samsung 970 Evo NVMe 500G

PSU: EVGA 750W G3 80+ Silver

Case fans: x3 Corsair magnetic in NZXT iH500 case

Solution
Bad idea as far as I'm concerned. CPU silicon is different from one to another, so it isn't even about the other components in the system. Each piece of silicon has its own tolerances and limits, so there is no one size fits all settings to use.
Bad idea as far as I'm concerned. CPU silicon is different from one to another, so it isn't even about the other components in the system. Each piece of silicon has its own tolerances and limits, so there is no one size fits all settings to use.

Solution

SlugBugBuddy

Reputable
Jul 29, 2019
Yea, I'll just have to keep stress testing it
And upping voltages and clocks slowly and slowly. Just gonna take me a long time -_-

Thank you tho

SlugBugBuddy

Reputable
Jul 29, 2019
Yea, I'll just have to keep stress testing it and upping voltages and clocks slowly and slowly. Just gonna take me a long time -_-

Thank you tho