News Best Deals on Tech and PC Hardware 2020: CPUs, SSDs, PCs and More

shadowsun86

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2011
The deals are pretty mediocre right now. Still waiting to see if rtx is gonna drop in price. The rest of deals look so average

Jun 28, 2020
Those are terrible "deals". $10 off or so is not a bargain. I mean, it beats a sharp stick in the eye, but for a special sale day, not too impressed.

Apr 1, 2020
The only good deals I've seen are:

Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB for $300, though B&H Photo has the better deal as they give tax back on their store card, which can be higher than the 5% Amazon gives on theirs.

Samsung 870 QVO 4TB at Amazon has a 25% cash back total offer, bringing it down to $337.50, or $84/TB.

WD Red Plus 10TB NAS HDD for $189 at Newegg.

Nintendo, XBOX, and Playstation cash cards 25% cash back total at Amazon today.

Otherwise it's all pretty mediocre so far.

Giroro

Honorable
Jan 22, 2015
I don't know why you guys are so down on this stuff. These are some pretty decent deals for people who would enjoy several-dollar discounts on obsolete clearance items, paying half off an "original price" that is double msrp, paying a subscription fee to use physical spyware built by a company that explicitly pays people to review private recordings taken from always-on microphones and cameras... And don't even get me started on that awesome Razer stereo headset that is physically incapable of playing 7.1 sound.

My point is the $120 SSD I was going to buy regardless is $4 cheaper today than it was 2 weeks ago, and $7 cheaper than it was 2 months ago. So this is the first time ever I've bought anything on Prime day. I'm very thrilled to be getting a "64% off original price" prime day exclusive deal ™

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS