Best "Do-All"?

G

I'm still hunting for the perfect video card for my home theatre system. I'm looking at the Matrox G450 eTV, since it has great video I/O and DualHead, but it's poor for 3D gaming. Anyone know of a GF2MX Twinview card that can tune TV, support DVD and video conferencing? I don't need two VGA outputs; one plus S-video is fine. Thanks for your help!

"If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes."

fulgore_123

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2001
Well, I'm in the same boat as you. I've been looking for a good allround card with tv tuner and vivo. Looks like Asus has a geforce2mx with exactly this. The name of the card is Asus v7100 delux combo. Gainward also makes a similar card, they call it cardexpert hollywood/mx. I personally prefer the Asus card, but it is a little expensive. The card is as expensive as a geforce 2. The choice is yours. Hope that helped.

:cool: Since we cannot get what we like, let us like what we can get

G

Thanks for your opinion; I quickly came to the same conclusion: The Asus GF2MX V7100 Deluxe Combo is the best all-around card for the gamer/home theatre enthusiast!! What features! What value! It's good to have my conclusion seconded by someone else on the boards; Cheers to you!

"If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes."

TRENDING THREADS