Best Driver 9800 pro sapphire

I just picked up a sapphire 9800 pro 128mb card. It's great and
running well, but I had a newbie question about drivers. Is it better
for me to get the drivers from the sapphrie website or from the ATI
website? Are they the same drivers? Is the catalyst driver the
official ATI Driver?

(WinXP, AMD 2500barton, 512MB Mem)

Other than the driver there is no other software I need for this card,
unless I want to overclock in which case I use the Redline software,
right? In other words, I don't need Hydravision, right?

Also, when I DID install my driver it game me 3 choices:
6.14.10.6414...file name... oem6.inf
6.14.10.6414...file name... oem10.inf
6.14.10.6387...file name... oem11.inf

The 3rd choice is obviously a little bit older version, but how do I
know whether to choose the oem6 or oem10? Does it matter?

Thanks

I purchased the same card as you recently and I used the newer Catalyst 4.3
available at ATI. The card came with Catalyst 4.1. I couldn't tell you if
it's any better or not but it works fine. I didn't install 4.1. The
Sapphire website only has 4.1.

rpilgrim7448@nospam-msn.com wrote in message news:<%Hobc.8268$LO2.3439@bignews1.bellsouth.net>...
> I purchased the same card as you recently and I used the newer Catalyst 4.3
> available at ATI. The card came with Catalyst 4.1. I couldn't tell you if
> it's any better or not but it works fine. I didn't install 4.1. The
> Sapphire website only has 4.1.

Thanks. Are you using hyravision? Did you find it useful?

Have you done any OCing?

Thanks again for the feedback.