Best DSLR Under 20000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manan_Cool

Reputable
Sep 17, 2015
I belong to India.... I want to buy a DSLR camera... That's for starting a new YouTube channel.... I want good specs and high quality... If DSLR can't be found in this price range, suggest other good camera for this purpose.... Thanks in advance...

Solution

You will NOT find a DSLR for that price, even the cheapest lenses from any company are about $120. Even used cameras with video will cost more than that if they work!

For now, spend that money on lighting and content, and just use your webcam/cellphone
You need to rethink your priorities. There's no such thing as "best DSLR" and absolutely no slr is specifically for video. Some have better video than others, but it sounds like you should put that money into formal lessons in videography and just use your phone or cheap point and shoot for now.

You could look at the Panasonic micro 4/3 line up. They push it as highly capable in the video area, price is going to be much higher than 20,000 if i did my conversion correct. I would (more gently) suggest that you look for something lower cost, teach yourself the basics and make sure this is something you want to do as a hobby for the long run before you jump in with both feet and your wallet. Video/camera equipment gets very costly very quickly and you will find that some of the more budget oriented devices offer nearly as much performance as the bleeding edge kit, often for much less money.

Manan_Cool

Reputable
Sep 17, 2015
I just came to know about Nikon Coolpix L840... It looks good and has nice autofocus, good quality and superb zoom(38X optical) in 12500... Can this be the one I can buy without hesitation?

Again, what the hell are you trying to shoot? If you plan on using that indoors or at night, forget about it!

fcnealvillangca

Reputable
May 11, 2015
use canon canon 700D for you youtube channel. $2000 for a camera is too much for a non-professional like you. you will just waste you money and you might not earn any. I'm shooting weddings with canon c100 (camcorder) and canon 5d (3000 dslr)

fcnealvillangca

Reputable
May 11, 2015

alright just go to eos m. it's not a dslr but you may find one under 200. where is your country?
I am using eos m3 when shooting pictures

You will NOT find a DSLR for that price, even the cheapest lenses from any company are about $120. Even used cameras with video will cost more than that if they work!

For now, spend that money on lighting and content, and just use your webcam/cellphone

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.