Best earphones for ipad

Abhinav_4

Honorable
Aug 4, 2012
I am buying the new ipad . As Apple doesn't provide earphones with it , i am gonna buy them myself but i am confused

between the signature apple earphones or any other as i heard that apple earphones aren't that much good with the base though the quality of sound is pretty good.

I want earphones with 'good base' and least sound attenuation but price should be very less as my handling is poor so most i have to replace my earphones every 4-5 months,

I am gonna buy apple for the first time so i could use all the help right now.

Thanks !!

mknabster

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2012
I personally despise the Apple earbuds since they fall out of my ears and sound terrible. I generally am happy with the Phillips headphones that can be found at a CVS or Wal-mart, or wherever else. I get the wrap-around heard phones that go over the ear instead of in them, because i think the bass and overall sound quality is better than in-ear. I have been using Phillips for years and haven't had to replace my current set for over 6 years now, so they do last a nice while.

Yes they aren't the fancy Beats or Bose headphones, but for the price of $15-$25, the sound quality can't be beat.