best fanless Geforce?

Bob

Looking to replace a (noisy) Gainward GF3 Ti 200 with a fanless card. Needs
to handle Mechwarrior 4.

System is older, ASUS A7V-E, Duron 1.3, 256MB PC133.

Any suggestions? Don't really want to go with a Radeon 9600, kinda like
Nvidia.

Thanks,
Bob J.

"Bob" <jaku@no.spam.for.me.net> wrote in message
> Looking to replace a (noisy) Gainward GF3 Ti 200 with a fanless card.
Needs
> to handle Mechwarrior 4.
>
> System is older, ASUS A7V-E, Duron 1.3, 256MB PC133.
>
> Any suggestions? Don't really want to go with a Radeon 9600, kinda like
> Nvidia.

Well my 5200 was fanless (ASUS V9520 Magic) but the performance was ass. It
was also cheap, and probably fine for your system.

Indeed, the 5200 is ass, slower than even a GF3...

--
First of One
Formula SAE Racing: