Best Forums for TV Show / Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan Beckett

Respectable
Jul 12, 2021
Hello All,

I was wondering what are the best Forums for discussing TV Shows / Movies (other than here)?

Do you think General TV/Movie focused forums (eg that include loads of different Shows/Movies) are best or instead forums based soley on an individual TV show or Movie?

Obviously please list the names/links and tell me what is good for what/why etc?

Thank you for your help

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
My take on this is; if you want general, casual discussion about TV series, it can be here. But if you want specific, in-depth discussion, including fan fiction, then look up the dedicated forum.

Sep 26, 2022
Hello All,

I was wondering what are the best Forums for discussing TV Shows / Movies (other than here)?

Do you think General TV/Movie focused forums (eg that include loads of different Shows/Movies) are best or instead forums based soley on an individual TV show or Movie?

Obviously please list the names/links and tell me what is good for what/why etc?

Thank you for your help
Japanese and Korean dramas have a lot of differences. Japanese dramas are usually about love and romance, while Korean dramas often involve a lot of action and suspense. Japanese dramas are also more realistic than Korean dramas. http://vikidramas.net Another difference between Japanese and Korean dramas is that Japanese dramas often involve supernatural elements such as ghosts and demons, while Korean dramas do not usually have these types of elements in them. Korean Dramas are the most popular genre of Korean entertainment.

Reactions: krelidas_34
Nov 3, 2022
Hello All,

Thank you for your help
I've noticed it before on avsforums they have a what movies did you watch last but that's about it

Status
Not open for further replies.