Best free video editing software

AtomicSnipe

Notable
Apr 6, 2017
Hi,

I wanted to know what the best free video editing software is. I am definitely not looking for it to be like adobe premier, just something better than windows movie maker and can handle most video formats, along with some good editing features. I also hope that it is a full free version, not a demo (which might have things like watermarks which is very annoying).

Thank you

<extra quote breaks removed per request. - G>

Solution
Im not soo in video editing but, its free and it can edit videos as i've read, fron list i gave you you can see on yt(cause my net is ded now) tutorials for it unless im saying something wrong . Dunno try which you want . Da vinci can edit but you cannot add like effects and that stuff.

AtomicSnipe

Notable
Apr 6, 2017

Thanks

Windows Movie Maker is first!
OK why are you recommending the 5th one in the list?

Im not soo in video editing but, its free and it can edit videos as i've read, fron list i gave you you can see on yt(cause my net is ded now) tutorials for it unless im saying something wrong . Dunno try which you want . Da vinci can edit but you cannot add like effects and that stuff.

Solution

AtomicSnipe

Notable
Apr 6, 2017

Alright. Thanks!

Lehan123456789

Respectable
Sep 10, 2016

I really like DaVinci Resolve

AtomicSnipe

Notable
Apr 6, 2017

Now i really have a lot of options.Thanks!

Rhino 25

Prominent
Jul 1, 2017

Thx. Is it possible you think to cut out 'text' or 'names' of any video wich is downloaded from youtube ?

AtomicSnipe

Notable
Apr 6, 2017

You mean remove things from a video?
I don't think that is possible. Not sure tho.