- WarCraft

vote for the best game eva

--
HaSh1sH
HaSh1sH's Profile: http://www.video-game-forum.net/member.php?userid=94
View this thread: http://www.video-game-forum.net/showthread.php?t=16685

"Video-Game-Forum" <non@no-mx.video-game-forum.net> wrote in message
news:1112040458.2b5e75f50e988800f3581bc1e9a21552@teranews...

> A poll associated with this post was created, to vote and see the
> results, please visit
http://www.video-game-forum.net/showthread.php?t=16685
> Question: What's the Best Game Ever
>
> - Half-Life 2
> - Halo 2
> - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
> - Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
> - fap fap fap
> - Doom 3
> - Counter Strike
> - WarCraft

What? No Super Metroid? No Starcraft? No Ultima 4, 5 or 7?

Halo 2? GTA:SA? Doom 3? Are you on crack?

slartibartfast

"Jim Vieira" <WhiplashrAT@wiDOT.rrDOT.com> wrote in message
> "Video-Game-Forum" <non@no-mx.video-game-forum.net> wrote in message

> > A poll associated with this post was created, to vote and see the
> > results, please visit
> http://www.video-game-forum.net/showthread.php?t=16685
> > Question: What's the Best Game Ever
> >
> > - Half-Life 2
> > - Halo 2
> > - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
> > - Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
> > - fap fap fap
> > - Doom 3
> > - Counter Strike
> > - WarCraft
> >

> What? No Super Metroid? No Starcraft? No Ultima 4, 5 or 7?
>
> Halo 2? GTA:SA? Doom 3? Are you on crack?

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Watch out for those personal attacks there Jim. Your
imaturity and poor charecter are showing. "Just ignore him if you disagree."

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:30:39 -0800, Video-Game-Forum
<non@no-mx.video-game-forum.net> wrote:

>A poll associated with this post was created, to vote and see the
>results, please visit http://www.video-game-forum.net/showthread.php?t=16685

You are posting to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action. This newsgroup doesn't
care about a POS forum that fakes its popularity by copying posts from
Usenet.

>vote for the best game eva

Let's not and say we did.

Nonymous

Distinguished
May 27, 2004

"Video-Game-Forum" <non@no-mx.video-game-forum.net> wrote in message

> A poll associated with this post was created, to vote and see the
> results, please visit
> http://www.video-game-forum.net/showthread.php?t=16685
> Question: What's the Best Game Ever
>
> - Half-Life 2
> - Halo 2
> - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
> - Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
> - fap fap fap
> - Doom 3
> - Counter Strike
> - WarCraft
>
> vote for the best game eva

Monopoly
Uno
Backgammon
Honorable mention: Candyland

"slartibartfast" <building@fjords.com> wrote in message
> Tsk, tsk, tsk. Watch out for those personal attacks there Jim. Your
> imaturity and poor charecter are showing. "Just ignore him if you
disagree."

Tsk, tsk, tsk mr unoriginal usenet handle. Into the killfile with ya.

> "slartibartfast" <building@fjords.com> wrote in message
> > Tsk, tsk, tsk. Watch out for those personal attacks there Jim. Your
> > imaturity and poor charecter are showing. "Just ignore him if you
> disagree."
>
> Tsk, tsk, tsk mr unoriginal usenet handle. Into the killfile with ya.

Oh no! my fragile little ego cant take it! I've been killfiled and called
unoriginal!

Whatever Jimy.

>> > Tsk, tsk, tsk. Watch out for those personal attacks there Jim. Your
>> > imaturity and poor charecter are showing. "Just ignore him if you
>> disagree."
>>
>> Tsk, tsk, tsk mr unoriginal usenet handle. Into the killfile with ya.
>>

> Oh no! my fragile little ego cant take it! I've been killfiled and called
> unoriginal!
>
> Whatever Jimy.

Don't they just hate it when they're caught out as the hypocrites they are.

Nonymous wrote:
> "Video-Game-Forum" <non@no-mx.video-game-forum.net> wrote in message

> > A poll associated with this post was created, to vote and see the
> > results, please visit
> > http://www.video-game-forum.net/showthread.php?t=16685

> > Question: What's the Best Game Ever
> >
> > - Half-Life 2
> > - Halo 2
> > - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
> > - Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
> > - fap fap fap
> > - Doom 3
> > - Counter Strike
> > - WarCraft

> > vote for the best game eva
>
> Monopoly
> Uno
> Backgammon
> Honorable mention: Candyland

Scrabble
Cranium
Trivial Pursuit

Thusly "Jim Vieira" <WhiplashrAT@wiDOT.rrDOT.com> Spake Unto All:

>"slartibartfast" <building@fjords.com> wrote in message
>> Tsk, tsk, tsk. Watch out for those personal attacks there Jim. Your
>> imaturity and poor charecter are showing. "Just ignore him if you
>disagree."
>
>Tsk, tsk, tsk mr unoriginal usenet handle. Into the killfile with ya.

Would you kindly killfile me too, Jim? I'll do the same for you. Deal?

"Nonymous" <noham@nospam.com> wrote in message

> "Video-Game-Forum" <non@no-mx.video-game-forum.net> wrote in message

> > A poll associated with this post was created, to vote and see the
> > results, please visit
> > http://www.video-game-forum.net/showthread.php?t=16685
> > Question: What's the Best Game Ever
> >
> > - Half-Life 2
> > - Halo 2
> > - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
> > - Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
> > - fap fap fap
> > - Doom 3
> > - Counter Strike
> > - WarCraft
> >
> > vote for the best game eva
>
> Monopoly
> Uno
> Backgammon
> Honorable mention: Candyland

Kick the can.

Nothing like beating the heck of it during a hot summer night.

OldDog wrote:

> Kick the can.
>
> Nothing like beating the heck of it during a hot summer night.

Hot summer nights were made for playing "Doctor" with the girl next door.

;-)

shawk

OldDog wrote:
> "Nonymous" <noham@nospam.com> wrote in message
>
>>"Video-Game-Forum" <non@no-mx.video-game-forum.net> wrote in message

>>>A poll associated with this post was created, to vote and see the
>>>results, please visit
>>>http://www.video-game-forum.net/showthread.php?t=16685
>>>Question: What's the Best Game Ever
>>>
>>>- Half-Life 2
>>>- Halo 2
>>>- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
>>>- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
>>>- fap fap fap
>>>- Doom 3
>>>- Counter Strike
>>>- WarCraft
>>>
>>>vote for the best game eva
>>
>>Monopoly
>>Uno
>>Backgammon
>>Honorable mention: Candyland
>>

> Kick the can.
>
> Nothing like beating the heck of it during a hot summer night.

Played that in the UK too. All the neighbourhood kids. Good times.

--
I mean, you've been around a bit, you know, like, you've, uh... You've
'done it'...

Video-Game-Forum wrote:
> A poll associated with this post was created, to vote and see the
> results, please visit http://www.video-game-forum.net/showthread.php?t=16685
> Question: What's the Best Game Ever
>
> - Half-Life 2
> - Halo 2
> - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
> - Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
> - fap fap fap
> - Doom 3
> - Counter Strike
> - WarCraft
>
> vote for the best game eva

oneoneone is funny the first time you see it and the first time alone.

Anyway, from your list I'd say HL2.

"Briarroot" <woodsyl@iwon.com> wrote in message
> OldDog wrote:
> >
> > Kick the can.
> >
> > Nothing like beating the heck of it during a hot summer night.
> >

> Hot summer nights were made for playing "Doctor" with the girl next door.
>
> ;-)

I lived next door to a boy in High School; therefore Kick the Can. ;-)

sleepy

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2001

"Video-Game-Forum" <non@no-mx.video-game-forum.net> wrote in message

> A poll associated with this post was created, to vote and see the
> results, please visit
> http://www.video-game-forum.net/showthread.php?t=16685
> Question: What's the Best Game Ever
>
> - Half-Life 2 HL1 was better in its day - a LOT better
> - Halo 2 Halo 1 was fun but Halo 2 sounds more of the same.
> - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Dont fancy it but Mafia was good.
> - Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater Played MGS on PS1 - not
> impressed.
> - fap fap fap Whats that ?
> - Doom 3 Nice engine but thats all.
> - Counter Strike Day of Defeat man myself - CS is for kiddies
> - WarCraft WC2 was very good in its day WC3 is decent but
> not best game ever material.

Deus Ex and System Shock 2 top all of those.