Best Gaming Chair Under $100?

Mongrel

Prominent
Jun 21, 2017
My birthday is coming up soon and i'm going to get a new chair.Im not bothered with how it looks or anything I just need at long lasting good quality chair.I game for longm periods of times (8 - 10 hours) and I just need a comfy chair.It can be an office chair or gaming chair I dont mind It just needs to be very comfy and screws wont come lose / it wont break after a couple of months.Please reply asap as my birthday is fastly approaching.Thank you in advance for when you reply to this thread.

-Kind regards from Kyle

EDIT £130 AVALIBLE

Solution
Are you in the US? Under $100 I'm afraid you don't have many options for long term quality comfort on an office or gaming chair. Most of them at that price range have cheap padding and will get flat over time, hurting your rump. If you are in the US, Office Depot has two solutions in today's weekly flier. One is a mid-back for $70 and the other a full backside chair for $90. The mid-back has higher ratings than the full backside chair.

I would strongly recommend physically going into a store like Office Depot that sells office chairs and sit in them before buying. Don't just hop in and out. Sit in them for many minutes and shift your body around in them like you would at home.

EDIT: Never mind, I see you are in the UK. My advice on...
Are you in the US? Under $100 I'm afraid you don't have many options for long term quality comfort on an office or gaming chair. Most of them at that price range have cheap padding and will get flat over time, hurting your rump. If you are in the US, Office Depot has two solutions in today's weekly flier. One is a mid-back for $70 and the other a full backside chair for $90. The mid-back has higher ratings than the full backside chair.

I would strongly recommend physically going into a store like Office Depot that sells office chairs and sit in them before buying. Don't just hop in and out. Sit in them for many minutes and shift your body around in them like you would at home.

EDIT: Never mind, I see you are in the UK. My advice on going into a store is still recommended though. For me, buying a chair blindly based on looks before trying out is like buying shoes without trying them on and hoping they won't bother your feet.

Solution