Best Gaming FPS and RTS gaming mouse

Solution
I think your best option is the logitech g502. It's got the best sensor on the market so you can aim well in FPSs and it's got a bunch of buttons for your rts games. If you want 12 buttons on the side of your mouse then it's not gonna help you, but it's one of the best mice on the market.

GamingGorilla

Reputable
Aug 30, 2014

I can spend up to $130 on a gaming mouse. I had a look at the Corsair Vengeance M65 and I think it would be a great mouse. My only complaint is that it wouldn't be very suitable for a game like Dota 2. I had more of a look around and found these: Razer Ouroboros, Logitech G502 Proteus Core and the Mad Catz M.M.O.7. If anyone has one of these can they tell me what they are like. Otherwise if you have any suggestions for other gaming mice please tell me. I guess what I am looking for is a hybrid gaming mouse that would be good for multiple genres of games.

BigMuffinMan

Honorable
Jul 23, 2013
I think your best option is the logitech g502. It's got the best sensor on the market so you can aim well in FPSs and it's got a bunch of buttons for your rts games. If you want 12 buttons on the side of your mouse then it's not gonna help you, but it's one of the best mice on the market.

Solution

Hopsin4444

Reputable
Jun 4, 2014
the deathadder 2013 is awesome
but the scroll wheel isnt that good
but i play dota 2 alot at first it was bad but than i got used to it and now its fine
but the mouse it self is great!

his sensor doesnt work that good with some surfaces so i suggest buying a razer mouse pad

ChrisGamble

Reputable
Aug 27, 2014
I've read that the Logitech G502 Proteus Core is considered the best "all-around" mouse. I've never used it myself as I use a Razer Naga for MMO and Vengeance M65 for FPS. Both are solid but it is annoying to switch them out from game to game. Anxiously awaiting to upgrade to the M65 RGB though!

TRENDING THREADS