[SOLVED] Best gaming graphic card under 180$ to upgrade to.

Jan 23, 2021
Hello, I currently have R7 370 and I am looking for a new graphic card to upgrade to my budget is 180$ but i don't mind paying 10$ more. I don't need a killer GPU just something that will be able to run new games and games that will release in the next 1 or 2 years let's say above 40fps. Any advice?

Solution
According to where you are in the world there may not be a purchase option at all. RX570 are going for that right now in the US. Anything and everything that is capable of gaming (or mining) and over 4GB RAM are either sold out or being scalped.
There were hopes that this would iron out by March or so but NVIDIA themselves have already said we are looking at summer for stock levels to return, if they do, and very dependent on what 'coin' does.
Jan 23, 2021
GTX 1650 Super is a bit too expensive for me rn. But I could pay for a new GTX 1050 Ti. I will definitely look into GTX 1050 Ti and consider buying it, thanks for your help.

Jan 23, 2021
Hello, I currently have R7 370 and I am looking for a new graphic card to upgrade to my budget is 180$ but i don't mind paying 10$ more. I don't need a killer GPU just something that will be able to run new games and games that will release in the next 1 or 2 years let's say above 40fps. Any advice?
About my 180$ budget, i decided that i will raise it a bit to 200$.

Jan 23, 2021
I picked up an Asus GTX 1650 Super a few weeks ago at Newegg for $179.99. After taxes and delivery it was just over $200. That's about as good as you're going to find in your price range. The only other GPU in that price range is an RX570. Good luck finding either of those in stock.
These two are really hard to find for under 200$ so I will most likely not buy those two.

InvalidError

Titan
These two are really hard to find for under 200$ so I will most likely not buy those two.
Unfortunately, practically nothing worth buying can be found under $200 new these days and I'm not expecting that situation to improve before 2022 especially if AMD and Nvidia decide to jack up prices on their next 50(0)-tier GPUs another $30-50 to $200+ MSRP.

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
According to where you are in the world there may not be a purchase option at all. RX570 are going for that right now in the US. Anything and everything that is capable of gaming (or mining) and over 4GB RAM are either sold out or being scalped.
There were hopes that this would iron out by March or so but NVIDIA themselves have already said we are looking at summer for stock levels to return, if they do, and very dependent on what 'coin' does.

Reactions: _Light_
Solution