username4t

Reputable
Dec 3, 2016
1) Under 300 grams/10 ounces.

2) With a mic.

3) Wired

4) Preferably Discord certified.

$100-$200 okay.

Anyone have a recommendation? I just returned a Sennheiser 37X because it wasn't recognized by Discord...the mic didn't sound good to my friend.

Last edited:
Solution

2) With a mic.

3) Wired

$100-$200 okay.

Anyone have a recommendation? I just returned a Sennheiser 37X because it wasn't recognized by Discord...the mic didn't sound good to my friend.

Odd your friend did not like the mic on that headset, it's considered one of the best ones in a gaming headset. Also Discord should just detect whatever audio in and out you have on the computer, really should not have any issues with anything.

I really like the Cooler Master MH751, very comfortable, mic is good, under 100. Hyper X Clouds are also good, but to my ears the MH751 sound a bit better, the Cloud Alphas I have are great, but less comfortable and not quite as clear...

2) With a mic.

3) Wired

$100-$200 okay.

Odd your friend did not like the mic on that headset, it's considered one of the best ones in a gaming headset. Also Discord should just detect whatever audio in and out you have on the computer, really should not have any issues with anything.

I really like the Cooler Master MH751, very comfortable, mic is good, under 100. Hyper X Clouds are also good, but to my ears the MH751 sound a bit better, the Cloud Alphas I have are great, but less comfortable and not quite as clear as some other headphones. Still good, and you may like them better than others, the sound is what I would call "fun" to listen to, not really neutral like some actual headphones for music would be.

Solution