Best Gaming Headset/Headphones In Around ~100 Range

Paul047

Honorable
Sep 25, 2013
Hello everyone!
Finally decided to pick some audio gear for gaming. I Don't have any strict budget, however i wouldn't like to spend too much, like over 150~ or smth.
Anyway, without any thorough analyzing ive come across HyperX cloud, people say these are among the best for the price you pay (80$).
next up would be hyperx cloud revolver, but would it be worth spending 40$ extra over already mentioned hyperx cloud I? Despite its better design, what can it offer, noticeably better sound(?)
And speaking of design, Siberia 350 are looking real sweet, but how is the performance?
Well, these would be my mainstream choices as a total newb :p so recommend anything you like.
what's important: comfortability, decent bass
what's NOT important: mic or it's quality (there doesn't even have to be one)
THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Solution
the hxc is based on a decent budget headphone (takstar pro 80) and at low cost is certainly not a bad option. among the best? i'm not sure about that (most of which is due to lack of knowing better products due to less advertising, popularity) but they are certainly not a bad option at all in the price range.

in the same price range is the hd518, hd558 which are neutral headphones from sennheiser. also the bass light cans from audio technica the ad500x and ad700x are within budget. both are popular choices.

the cloud 1 and 2 are similar but the revolver is a complete new design not based on a headphone. is it better? hard to say.

siberia headsets generally have decent sound quality (not studio headphone grade, but certainly not...
the hxc is based on a decent budget headphone (takstar pro 80) and at low cost is certainly not a bad option. among the best? i'm not sure about that (most of which is due to lack of knowing better products due to less advertising, popularity) but they are certainly not a bad option at all in the price range.

in the same price range is the hd518, hd558 which are neutral headphones from sennheiser. also the bass light cans from audio technica the ad500x and ad700x are within budget. both are popular choices.

the cloud 1 and 2 are similar but the revolver is a complete new design not based on a headphone. is it better? hard to say.

siberia headsets generally have decent sound quality (not studio headphone grade, but certainly not terrible). siberia products also tend to be fairly fragile and often break sooner than you would think.

Solution