Best gaming headset under $100

zightbaoe

Honorable
Jul 4, 2013
So I have become more serious about gaming and would like a headset. I want something pretty reliable and tough. I also would like something with a better mic because I would also like to commentate on youtube. I do care about the sound also but if I had to choose I would get the mic over sound. Thankyou in advance.

MrJaffaCake

Honorable
Sep 13, 2013
I don't really know allot about headphones and headsets (because i dont care XD) but i know someone who does, its famous You Tuber FRANKIEonPCin1080p and this is his video where he talks about headphones (headset) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1TgcyLbqXo. Im happy that i can help :D

Johnny_C13

Honorable
May 3, 2013
I'm assuming this is PC?

Anyway, for headsets under 100$ (or anything under 250$), the general consensus is that their pretty much all the same - that is, if you're a audiophile you will be disappointed. Nothing in headsets will compare to regular headphones of similar prices when talking about the sub 300$ categories.

If I were you, I'd go to my local Best-Buy or Radioshack or whatever, and actually try a few pairs on. Then, I'd get a reasonably priced pair that feels comfortable on my ears.

I'll check out that Youtuber thought; never heard of him.