Best Gaming Keyboard

Hi everybody so i am looking for a good gaming keyboard and mouse for my son i don't want to spend more then $150.00 hes already working me as it is because i ordered him some games and a 7950 now he wants a better keyboard any suggestions ?

Solution

If he's going Logitech, he may like the latest and greatest gaming keyboard they offer, the G710. It's a mechanical keyboard that has some programmable keys. That said, I'd rather use just what ever keyboard you find comfortable with a cheap price, and use a G13 or Razer Nostromo n52 (I use the G13 because with Lua coding, I can do things way beyond what should be possible).

Jim937

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2009
Hi, :hello:

I game alot 2 to 6 hours a day, I'm retired. I love my 8+ year old Microsoft Natural Keyboard PRO. It is split down the Middle, this is perfect for gaming it requires less searching for the middle keys when thinking of just one key to press.

In many games T=Target H=drink Health potion Y=look backwards in World of WarCraft gives you a 180deg camera turn you can see what your running from and IF they are still there. This is a plus for Kids who can't remember the keyboard layout.

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 $39.99 [wireless $89.99]

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823109148

My Keyboard:

MSNaturalKeyboardPro.jpg

everything depends on your son's preferences and what type of games are being played.

wasd or arrow keys for movement?
shooter games, strategy games, mmo games, or other?

in general you can not go wrong with logitech products for the price, but of course everyone has their own preferences.

i prefer to use the arrow keys and athough i shift the keyboard off center to the left i have had no issues using a standard keyboard.

It's for gaming thanks i will look into it

Hes into MASS EFFECT SERIES and ASSASSIN'S CREED SERIES and GTA SERIES

I just upgraded to that mouse last week. I really like it. The charging and battery life could use work, but it's still great.

Yeah i decided it's best to just ask him he picked that so now he just needs keyboard any ideas he doesn't know which keyboard he likes :na:

If he's going Logitech, he may like the latest and greatest gaming keyboard they offer, the G710. It's a mechanical keyboard that has some programmable keys. That said, I'd rather use just what ever keyboard you find comfortable with a cheap price, and use a G13 or Razer Nostromo n52 (I use the G13 because with Lua coding, I can do things way beyond what should be possible).

Solution
Thanks will get him one of those he said he likes all those :sarcastic: :lol: