Best Gaming Mice for 2019

logainofhades

Titan
The best gaming mouse, imo, is the one that suits you best. Personally, I use this.

A4281237.JPG

Reactions: BulkZerker

Rushnerd

Reputable
Apr 14, 2015
Still recommending the new Razer Deathadders when the cheap rubber grips on both sides come off after a month or two? I guess the reccomends are always going to be the same thing. I got very irritated at buying the Deadthadder again new only for it to fall apart faster.
Glorious Model 0 is like $55 shipped, way lighter and RGB. Really exceptional mouse, but not going to get a mention here.

alextheblue

Distinguished
Still recommending the new Razer Deathadders when the cheap rubber grips on both sides come off after a month or two? I guess the reccomends are always going to be the same thing. I got very irritated at buying the Deadthadder again new only for it to fall apart faster.
Glorious Model 0 is like $55 shipped, way lighter and RGB. Really exceptional mouse, but not going to get a mention here.
Pretty much all Razer mice I've dealt with seem to have a higher-than-average failure rate. Traditionally I've gotten a lot of good use out of MS gaming mice but after they started focusing on office/mobile stuff I went back to Logitech. Decent gear at a decent price. The Glorious stuff does look interesting, I hate RGB lighting options but I assume you can turn it all off. Gonna bookmark them for when I eventually update. The mouse bungee is interesting in concept (as I only use wired mice for my desktop) but I would need a lower profile option that fits in my tray or else it doesn't help me.

pocketdrummer

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
Minimal effort recommendations.

Seriously, how are we still recommending the same old 105g mouse for FPS?

It's like they haven't been keeping up with the time, except they just reviewed the Endgame mouse... I don't get it. Logitech G Pro Wireless? Finalmouse Ultralight 2? Zowie lineup? Glorious Model O? Any of those top mice run circles around the Deathadder.

Reactions: nikolajj

gaborbarla

Distinguished

It is not a month or two, but far longer. My older 2013 edition's rubber grip came lose after about a year, but I managed to superglue it back and I am still using it to this date. For my father (who also games) we replaced his ancient deathadder 3G sensor version with the new elite and he hasn't had the grip come off in a year, but you are right, I am expecting it to eventually come off. Razer needs to fix this if they havent yet because otherwise the deathadder is the best FPS mouse and they last really long if you don't treat it like a hulk.

kokotas

Commendable
Feb 3, 2018
Razer quality assurance sucks imho. I have purchased 2 black widow keyboards 3-4 years apart, and both have issues with their switches like key presses not registering. No matter what anyone tells me about razer I'm not touching any of their products again. Also they have shills leaving positive comments everywhere.

bloodroses

Distinguished
Razer quality assurance sucks imho. I have purchased 2 black widow keyboards 3-4 years apart, and both have issues with their switches like key presses not registering. No matter what anyone tells me about razer I'm not touching any of their products again. Also they have shills leaving positive comments everywhere.

I completely agree. I've never seen a Razer mouse purchased by friends of mine last more than about 6-9 months. With the keyboard, my ex-wife tried 2 chromas, both had bad keys out of the box. They're overpriced garbage imo with just a 'gaming' name attached to them.