Question Best Gaming Mice?

Pavel Pokidaylo

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2013
I've been using the Deathadder Chroma since 2014. I'm now finding that in some games some of the buttons are starting to act funny and exhibit strange behavior. Games like Assassins Creed I had issues with the right mouse button and such.

Anyway a wireless mouse with good battery life wouldn't hurt. I finally switched from my wired Sennheiser Headset to this Wireless Sennheiser headset with a battery life that actually lasts 100 hours and it's incredible.

Taking on all opinions and advice please let me know what you think. Thanks! Also, I'm right handed.

Pavel Pokidaylo

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2013
Logitech G305, Deathadder wireless (V2 I think), Viper wireless, G pro wireless are good options
You can check rtings.com for objective reviews and even a guide on if it would fit your hand well depending on the grip you use
Logitech G305, Deathadder wireless (V2 I think), Viper wireless, G pro wireless are good options
You can check rtings.com for objective reviews and even a guide on if it would fit your hand well depending on the grip you use

Thanks for the reply! Perhaps I can stop by microcenter and check them out.