[SOLVED] Best gaming mouse, headet and keyboard manufacturer?

Nov 20, 2019
Conditions:
-Best software
-Best quality
-For gaming
Please explain me why that manufacturer is the best, for example this:
-In mouse: sensor, switches, form, etc.
-In keyboard: switches, size, etc.
-In headset: microphone removable, quality sound, etc.
But I need more especifications, that was just an example.

Solution
Conditions:
-Best software
-Best quality
-For gaming
Well for gaming keyboard really isn’t that big of a deal whatever is comfortable for you. The generic answer is linear switches but if you like tactile then what good is linear?

It’s all personal preference, mice and keyboard it’s really whatever you prefer, what grip you have for the mouse what weight of mouse, what keyboard switch type etc. Headphones is more a comfort thing. At a certain price point most brands kinda...
Conditions:
-Best software
-Best quality
-For gaming
Well for gaming keyboard really isn’t that big of a deal whatever is comfortable for you. The generic answer is linear switches but if you like tactile then what good is linear?

It’s all personal preference, mice and keyboard it’s really whatever you prefer, what grip you have for the mouse what weight of mouse, what keyboard switch type etc. Headphones is more a comfort thing. At a certain price point most brands kinda level off into “they’re all pretty much the same” land. I’ve had a Corsair and Coolermaster keyboard, pretty much the same. Corsair and steelseries mouse, pretty much the same in terms of performance. Headphones I’ve had 3 sets of turtle beach going back to my console days and they get better with price funnily enough. My £40 steelseries from a few years ago was around the same as my £40 turtlebeach from around 10 years ago and my current Steelseries 9X’s are around the same as my old Turtlebeach XP510s that have finally given up on life but they do have a better mic.

If you give me a budget I can give you some suggestions. Personally though I like wireless because it’s a lot easier to deal with charging something when you’re done then fighting with wires.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS