best gaming pc build under 1600$

Gasser243

Reputable
Nov 7, 2014
Hey bros,so i'm going to upgrade my pc and i have a budget of 1600$ so i want the best possible build for gaming...i want to play all the latest games on max settings on a 1080p 60hz monitor @40+fps for the next 2-3+ years without upgrading anything and i'm going to use dsr here's the specs that i'm considring to build
Cpu:intel i7 4790k
Cpu cooler:cm hyper 103
Gpu:msi gtx 980
Ram:16gb 1600mhz kingston hyper x
Mobo:msi z97s sli plus
Psu:cm v750 gold
Case:cm storm trooper
Is this build good?are all of these parts compatible?is there's a bottleneck?will it last for 3+ years while playing games on max settings at 1080p?i might use dsr...is there's something i should change(I'M NOT GOING TO OC NW...maybe after 2 year that's why i won't change the cpu cooler until then...and i'm going to max out my case with fans sickle flow x)
Thx in advance :)
Sry 4 bad english :D

Solution
It will work just fine, but why not go even further?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/NYQct6

Get a custom GPU cooler and you are set for years, even at 4K.

EDIT: Actually, give me a second, I need to check your build again.

EDIT 2: There shouldn't be any incompatibilities with you build, but I'd still recommend going for a better one as well as getting a 2K monitor or a 144hz 1080p monitor in order to justify the powerful computer.

Nextg_Rival

Honorable
Jan 16, 2015
It will work just fine, but why not go even further?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/NYQct6

Get a custom GPU cooler and you are set for years, even at 4K.

EDIT: Actually, give me a second, I need to check your build again.

EDIT 2: There shouldn't be any incompatibilities with you build, but I'd still recommend going for a better one as well as getting a 2K monitor or a 144hz 1080p monitor in order to justify the powerful computer.

Solution

Gasser243

Reputable
Nov 7, 2014

ok thx man :D how many years will it get me to upgrade this pc that i mentioned before ???

Nextg_Rival

Honorable
Jan 16, 2015
Your question is formulated in a weird way. I assume that you are asking me for how long your initial build would last at ultra settings, 60 FPS, 1080p to which I will answer at least about 3-4 years, possibly even more.

TRENDING THREADS