Best gaming pc for £300

modzd4yz

Prominent
Oct 26, 2017
Hello, So i'm looking for a good gaming pc, I'm not really looking into playing things like GTA or anything just something that can perform fast and good graphics, I was looking on doing this myself but I got worried of buying parts that wont fir the case ect, So i'm hoping you people could help me get 1 that is good enough for games, Here is what i'm thinking of in case/color https://imgur.com/tzstG6e

Thanks a lot can't wait to view your suggestions

Solution
Not "good" but doable and definitely acceptable 600, most of the 500 builds I've seen run a little over and it's always a case of spend a little bit here and you get a LOT more for your money. But truth be told thats usually the case for a lot of tight budget builds.

When you do a budget build you need to focus on performance not aesthetics. The case you may fall in love with can quickly chew up 1/4 of your budget if you have your heart set on it where as you could get away with a lot less invested in that department.

assasin32

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2008
Not positive but that may be an Antec 1200 case that alone will kill about 1/3 of your budget. A good mid range video card will kill half your budget easily. The price of the OS alone will once again kill about 1/3 of your budget. Going low end for gaming for the CPU/MOBO/RAM will be about half your budget again. Which still leaves the power supply, and hard drive.

There is really no way to make something that is for "gaming" for that budget. Best bet is probably a game console or pre-built computer with a decent integrated GPU so you can save on the cost of the OS.

modzd4yz

Prominent
Oct 26, 2017

Alright thanks dude, I may see if I can get some more money, What would you say the minimum budget for a good gaming pc?

assasin32

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2008
Not "good" but doable and definitely acceptable 600, most of the 500 builds I've seen run a little over and it's always a case of spend a little bit here and you get a LOT more for your money. But truth be told thats usually the case for a lot of tight budget builds.

When you do a budget build you need to focus on performance not aesthetics. The case you may fall in love with can quickly chew up 1/4 of your budget if you have your heart set on it where as you could get away with a lot less invested in that department.

Solution